- True Plug & Play, no software drivers required
- Compatible with most PCs
- Supports scan rates up to:
- 100Hz for 640x480 resolution,
- up to 85Hz for 800x600 resolution,
- up to 75Hz for 1024x768 resolution, and
- 60Hz for 1152x864 resolution.
- True color quality ** This makes the product better than the others**
- Simultaneous display both on TV screen and PC monitor
- Support NTSC, PAL video system.
- SECAM system displayed by analog RGB output port via optional SCART cable
- Video output: Composite video, S-VHS and optional analog RGB for SCART output.
** Please specify RGB with SCART option when you order. Extra US$30 applies**
- Support four push buttons combined with the OSD (on-screen-display), easy to control and to change functions
- Vertical/Horizontal scaling independently to fill up full TV screen
- Horizontal/Vertical picture positioning
- TV brightness, sharpness, 8-level flicker, freeze frame control
- Auto-Save on screen position, brightness, sharpness
- Remote controller
- Input signal: VGA, SVGA, XVGA
- Horizontal frequency: 25KHz-58.464KHz
- Vertical frequency: 50Hz-100Hz
- Output signal: Composite video, S-video, Computer monitor pass-thru, optional SCART video
- Power supply: 9VDC, 600mA center positive, 110V AC power adapter
- Base unit: 165mm x 105mm x 26mm
- Remote unit: 86mm x 45mm x 7mm
- Weight: Base unit:230g (0.51 lbs)
- Warranty: One-year parts & labor
- Compliance: FCC class B and CE
- PC/TV Genie converter
- Remote Controller
- 15-pin HD extension cable.
- AV cable.
- S-VHS cable
- Optional: Mini-Din to SCART cable for European PAL system only, extra US$30.00
- Power adapter, 9VDC, 600mA center positive, 110V AC input. Overseas clients on 220v, please advise
- Battery for remote controller
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- IBM PC or compatibles, Notebook with VGA out.
- TV set or Video input device with Composite, S-VHS. (SART connector optional)
PRICE = US $172.00 + shipping